LEARNING IN THE ROUND: Advancements
in Operative Dentistry for DA/EFDA
Saturday, September 13, 2014
8:30am - 9:00am Registration & Continental Breakfast, 9:00am - 12:00pm Course
$60 per person
Sponsors: Sybron Orascoptic, 3M ESPE, Air Techniques, Dentsply Caulk
|Have fun while you learn in the hands-on small group experience. Share ideas with other dental assistants/EFDAs in your group while you are introduced to new products and techniques that will benefit your practice. The concept is interactive in that four presentations will be going on at once; groups will rotate through each and have time to become proficient at each table. You will come away energized with new ideas and product samples for your office. There will be time allotted for general questions and answers at the end. Three (3) CEUs granted upon completion (participants must attend all four mini-sessions; no partial credit will be awarded).|
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Share ideas with other team members on delivering quality patient care, including surface disinfectants, enzymatic instrument cleaners, waterline cleansing systems, and hand sanitizers/lotions.
- Learn about new products and techniques available to deliver more efficient patient care.
- Discuss long-term benefits of ergonomics and magnification.
- Differentiate types of dental adhesives/composites and explain indications for use.
- Place sectional matrix systems and explain their advantages.
|Date & Location|
Date: 9/13/2014Location: Charles H. Trout Library
Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
See campus map
for exact location and parking information.