Allied Health Science - Nursing is designed to give students the opportunity to strengthen their skills and meet the academic requirements for future consideration to the Nursing program. The Nursing program requires all 10 prerequisite courses to be completed prior to beginning the nursing program. These courses can be completed through the Allied Health Science - Nursing Track curriculum.
Once you have completed the appropriate prerequisite courses you can then apply to the Nursing
program. Transfer to the Nursing program is not automatic and is contingent upon meeting specific transfer criteria. However, students who meet the specific transfer criteria will have priority seating into the Nursing program.
Prerequisites for Admission
- Minimum High School weighted GPA of 2.0 for recent High School graduates or GED
- Harcum College Application for Admission
- Official High School Transcripts or Official GED Transcript
- Official College Transcripts (if applicable)
- TOEFL and TSE (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation
The Harcum College Nursing program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
, 3343 Peachtree Road, NE Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326, phone: 404-975-500