Fashion Merchandising is part of the
dynamic and exciting fashion industry and plays a central role in retailing.
The merchandiser is responsible for understanding the needs and demands of the
Fashion Merchandising students study
fashion trends and designs, fabrics and their uses and garment construction;
these students also complete the Business core giving the student a strong
foundation in both merchandising and business.
- Completed Harcum College Application
- Minimum combined SAT score of 750
- Minimum combined GPA of 2.0
- Official high school transcripts
- SAT scores
- TOEFL scores for students for whom English is a second
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Written Essay
- Letter of Recommendation