Your Harcum College billing statement is available online through Self-Service by logging into the HarcumHatch. To view or print your eBill:
- Log into the HarcumHatch
- Select Self-Service from the list of options
- From the Self-Service landing page select the "View Bill/Make Payment" tab
- Select the sub-tab "Make a Payment"
- The "View Bills" and "Your Account" tabs allow you to view your current balance, recent account activity, sign-up for eRefund, make a payment and print bills and activity
- Select the statement you wish to view. The statement will open in a new window. Hover over the statement to see a menu bar where you can save or print the statement.
All billing statements for the current academic year are available online.
Students may assign a PIN number to others (e.g., parents, employers) to give them access to the electronic bill and allows them to make online payments on the student's behalf. Authorized users may not view other student information in Self-Service. To authorize a user select "ParentPIN" from the Finance tab.
Here students can choose to have refunds deposited directly into a bank account or continue to receive a refund check. Students will need to add a bank or savings account to receive the direct deposit.